Standard Mobility canopies are manufactured in 600 PVC backed fabric with large zippered roll up doors on both sides of the canopy for easy access either side. Please note the deluxe version 840 PVC so much stronger, the images of both models are the sameThese doors have attachments at the top for keeping the door up if desired. With full windows at the back and the front, and window panels either side, visibility is not impaired, and scooter lights are still visible for use at night
Made to order
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed, unfortunately we do not offer onsite installation
- 600 PVC backed nylon
- We are more then happy to supply fabric samples for the standard and the deluxe version
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.
- We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself theDisabilityShop will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.