Please note mobility scooter models change over time so you must check which version you have for example a Pride Revo original is not the same as a Pride Revo version 2 or 3 in which case your canopy brackets may not fit the new model.
The images of both the standard and deluxe canopy models are the same, however the standard canopies are manufactured in 600 PVC Not 800 PVC backed fabric. The standard canopy comes with large zippered roll up doors on both sides of the canopy for easy access either side. Please be aware that the standard canopy does Not have a roll up rear door.The doors to the side have attachments at the top for keeping the door up if desired.
Made to order
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed, unfortunately we do not offer onsite installation
- 600 PVC backed nylon
- No Rear Door
- We are more then happy to supply fabric samples for the standard and the deluxe version
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.
- We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself theDisabilityShop will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.