Sheerlines Clear Mobility Scooter Canopy has been given large clear panels at the front and sides to improve visibility. The roof on this canopy has also been build to a much higher specification, the opaque surface is made of polypropylene which prevents ‘pooling’ when left standing in the rain.
- Important Notes: The canopy is supplied flat packed, The price quoted covers the majority of makes & models however occasionally rare or exceptionally large models may incur extra costs which we will clarify before processing your order. Mobility Scooter canopies are made to order & as such cannot be returned unless faulty or damaged in transitDISCLAIMER
We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself, the Disability Shop will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility even in the all clear Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.
- We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter.