This Mobility Scooter Canopy is made by Sheerlines, the doors on this model open to the side for easy access.
We can now supply mobility scooter canopies for more than 240 different scooter types. These canopies are of very good quality and are made to fit the specified make and model of your mobility scooter.This Mobility Scooter Canopy has been given a large clear panels at the front and sides to improve visibility, built to last
We have designed the website to make easy to choose the correct canopy for your scooter model, some mobility scooters will look the same however
Made to order in the UK by Sheerlines, the canopy will be customized as desired by the person who requested it, unfortunately we can’t not accept cancellations or returns for these product, unless it is faulty. We are more then happy to supply fabric samples if required to ensure your happy with the quality of the canopy
Important Notes: The canopy is supplied flat packed, The price quoted covers the majority of makes & models however occasionally rare or exceptionally large models may incur extra costs which we will clarify before processing your order. Mobility Scooter canopies are made to order & as such cannot be returned unless faulty or damaged in transit
We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself, the Disability Shop will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed with fitting instructions