Karma Ergo 115 tall Self propelled wheelchair in reality is the same size as the standard model with one major difference. The wheelchair has a seat depth of 19inch for the taller users
- The Ergo 115 Tall wheelchair has an extra 19inch deep seat for the taller person
- Available as a Transit ( small rear wheels) or Self propelled Wheelchair
It is important to choose wisely when shopping for your first wheelchair, especially when it is a modular prescription wheelchair. The wheelchair has to be designed with the user in mind. Modern build and different seat sizes are available for most wheelchair models the 19inch seat depth is useful for a tall user. Please note the seat hight is still the same as on the standard version
Your wheelchair is not just about getting around, it should aid you independence. The wheelchair might go everything you do, or it might just be a helping hand in the shops, it should fit in to your way of life, not the other way around. A good wheelchair should have plenty of features and style. The durable construction of the wheelchair will keep you feeling safe, stable and comfortable. The Karma wheelchair is truly low-maintenance wheelchair, while the strong the finish on the frame stands up to scrapes and knocks
- Patented ‘S’ Shaped seating system,
- Detachable pads treated with Aegis Microbe Shield,
- Swing away armrests,
- Wider ergonomic arm pads,
- Wheelchair Anti-Tippers,
- Wide footplates with flatter angle,
- Swing in/out detachable footrest hangers.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame provides lightweight structure, breaks down to 11.5kg (without rear wheels and cushions).
- Max User Weight 115kg (18st).