Our Deluxe Mobility Scooter Canopy are manufactured in 840 PVC backed nylon, the main image shows a four wheeled Mobility scooter with a made to measure deluxe canopy. The second image shows a three wheeled mobility scooter with the same canopy. Our canopies can be made to order for a large range of mobility scooters, please made sure you select the correct manufactuer and model for your mobility scooter from our drop down lists. Please note some colours such as purple, silver grey and bright green are also available at an extra cost
Please note this is Not the standard version which is much cheaper ( picture on-line is the same)
With large zippered roll up doors on both sides of the canopy for easy access either side, but have the added advantage of a roll up back window too, allowing for access to batteries or bags at the rear of the scooter. These doors have attachments at the top for keeping the door up if desired. With full windows at the back and the front, and window panels either side, visibility is not impaired, and scooter lights are still visible for use at night.The canopy is fitted by bolting the front and back brackets onto the scooter, then slotting the rest of the framework together, and laying the canopy over the framework, securing into place with Velcro’s.
Scooter canopies will be customized as desired by the person who requested it. Unfortunately we can’t not accept cancellations or returns for these product, unless it is faulty.
Made to Order
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed within depending on the canopy model, unfortunately we do not offer onsite installation
- 840 PVC backed nylon
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.
- We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself theDisabilityShop will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.