Choosing the correct mobility scooter canopy is very important. Mobility scooters may have the same name but if the manufacture can made changes offer time, for example a Pride Revo canopy will not fit a Pride Revo 2 scooter. Please check which exact model scooter you have before you place an order
Please note this is Not the standard scooter canopy version, which is cheaper ( pictures on-line are the same for both versions) however the standard version does not have a rear door. please ensure you order the correct canopy for your scooter.
Our Deluxe Mobility Scooter Canopy are manufactured in 840 PVC backed nylon, the main image shows a four wheeled Mobility scooter with a made to measure deluxe canopy. The second image shows a three wheeled mobility scooter with the same canopy. Our canopies can be made to order for a large range of mobility scooters, please made sure you select the correct manufactuer and model for your mobility scooter from our drop down lists. Please note some colours such as purple, silver grey and bright green are also available at an extra cost
With large zippered roll up doors on both sides of the canopy for easy access either side, but have the added advantage of a roll up back window too, allowing for access to batteries or bags at the rear of the scooter. These doors have attachments at the top for keeping the door up if desired. With full windows at the back and the front, and window panels either side, visibility is not impaired, and scooter lights are still visible for use at night.The canopy is fitted by bolting the front and back brackets onto the scooter, then slotting the rest of the framework together, and laying the canopy over the framework, securing into place with Velcro’s.
Scooter canopies will be customized as desired by the person who requested it. Unfortunately we can’t not accept cancellations or returns for these product, unless it is faulty.
Made to Order
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed within depending on the canopy model, unfortunately we do not offer onsite installation
- 840 PVC backed nylon
Important Notes: The canopy is supplied flat packed, The price quoted covers the majority of makes & models however occasionally rare or exceptionally large models may incur extra costs which we will clarify before processing your order. Mobility Scooter canopies are made to order & as such cannot be returned unless faulty or damaged in transit
We would always recommend that your canopy is fitted by an engineer or an experienced canopy fitter. If you fit a canopy yourself, the Disability Shop will offer no responsibility for damage caused by an incorrectly fitted canopy.
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.