Our Deluxe Clear Mobility Scooter Canopy, has full windows at the back, the front and window panels either side. The visibility with this clear scooter canopy is not impaired, and the lights are still visible at night.The canopy is fitted by bolting the front and back brackets onto the scooter, then slotting the rest of the framework together, and laying the canopy over the framework, securing into place with velcros.
Made to order in the UK, the canopy will be customised as desired by the person who requested it. Unfortunately we can’t not accept cancellations or returns for these product, unless it is faulty. We are more then happy to send fabric samples and answer any question you may have before you commit to buy
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed with fitting instructions only, unfortunately we do not offer onsite installation
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.