All Window canopies are the same as the Deluxe style but manufactured with clear vinyl all round, apart from the roof which can be made in any of our Deluxe fabric colours.
All Window canopies are manufactured with large zippered roll up doors on both sides of the canopy. The doors allow for easy access either side, they have attachments at the top for keeping the door up if desired.
The all window canopy has full windows at the back and the front with the added advantage of a roll up back window, so visibility is not impaired . For extra safety the scooter lights are still visible for use at night.
- The Canopy is supplied flat packed with fitting instructions only, unfortunately we can not offer onsite installation or fitting instructions other then the once which are provided
TAKING CARE WHEN DRIVING
- Rain can reduce your visibility in the Mobility Scooter Canopy In severe weather conditions please reduce speed.
- A cloth can reduce some of the excess water or condensation on the PVC.of the Mobility Scooter Canopy
- At night some drivers can experience problems with light reflecting back off the front screen from their headlights. Make sure that adjustable headlights are angled down and drive with the tiller angled further forward.
- Remember that if you get off your scooter in strong winds, your body weight will no longer be keeping the scooter on the ground. We recommend that you leave your scooter, you do it in a sheltered place.
- In very strong winds we recommend unzipping a door to allow the wind to vent through. In severe conditions open both doors and secure them for maximum venting.